Wednesday 30 October 2013

OHANA



One word... Family. 


This is what my whole sembreak is all about. Spending quality time with them. No social life for the mean time. It's weird right? But I just feel like spending the whole three weeks with them. When the second semester starts, it'll be another time to adjust and adopt another environment. I just hate how they shuffled the blocks. Now, my friends and I are separated into groups with different schedules. It's just that I'm too lazy to adopt because I have been comfortable with my block mates. The whole enrollment process just stressed us all. Moving, it has been weeks of adventure and food trips with them. 

We spent our weekend at our province for our Grandpa's death anniversary. It feels great to visit your province and relatives there. Also, breathing fresh air and seeing nothing else but a green view.




This is my Minnesotan cousin, Buttbutt. Kidding. Daphne moved here in the Philippines to study for college. So, my sister and I are here to help her adopt and adjust her new environment and way of living. 


(L-R) Daphe, Hanae, Aiya







Fact: I love taking couple shots. I don't know why, but maybe because there's something in the way they smile or look at the camera where you can feel and see their love? Uhh, Okay. I'm so corny. 


 Two more months baby and we'll be seeing you. I am so excited! I can't wait to hold him in my arms and give him kisses. Thinking of him now is making me gigil!





♡ ♡ ♡
Sincerely,
Bethel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment