Sunday 3 November 2013

WARM AND GOLDEN

I. Could. Live. Here. 5ever.


I can't put into words how much I feel about this place. This place is so full of beauty and it is just so perfect. It is quiet and you could wander in its hugeness where you'll find peace; indeed, it's a paradise.














 I get tan so easily no matter how I try to avoid the sun and put sunscreen lotion all over my body. It takes time for me to get my original color back. Anyway, I love Plantation Bay's pool because they use sea water. I love beaches, but I love swimming more. Perfect! Just what I want and needed. I am scared of swimming in the beach because of the fishes. Yes, I am scared of them because I had this tragic experience when I was a kid. Also, I love snorkeling. Isn't that ironic? However, my fear won't stop me from swimming because the beach is so tempting and I can't resist! 









I ain't an acrophobic. Had my first cliff diving in an artificial cliff at Plantation Bay. 

I was trying to do some yoga poses though I don't usually do yoga that much. My sister, cousin and I were browsing Ellen Adarna's instagram and we decided to copy her yoga poses for fun. Mine is a fail one. I realized I am not that flexible anymore and she inspired me to exercise. I'm such a lazy ass. Can I just exercise in my head and see the results physically? I wanna do the real yoga poses soon. Just give me time ;)








♡ ♡ ♡
Sincerely,
Bethel xx








2 comments: