Wednesday 16 October 2013

NIGHT OF FIRE



It was a night of declaration that our God is awesome!


I guess it's not yet too late to post this one. So, earlier this year, I made a short bucket list before I turn 18. I love to listen to praise and worship songs and it has always been my dream to be praising in a live concert of some P&W teams; indeed, God is so good. A friend of mine told me about the Planetshakers' concert here in Cebu on the 4th of October. I was so excited that I can't even hide it and told my little cousins. It was a moment that I will never forget! Goosebumps all through out. Amazing. Really.

My cousins and I are getting hyped inside the car!


It was an amazing night. Hundreds saved, Jesus was exalted high - our God is incredible!
(photo from Planetshakers' IG)


"Through You blind eyes are open. Strongholds are broken. I am living by faith. Nothing is Impossible.."

Thousand of thousands of people gathered together in one night to give glory to the Almighty. Blessed to have witnessed such an incredible multitude whose hearts joined as one for God. Blessed that for one night many lives have had changed forever. This is a miracle as I say. No, I wont trade this one joyous and priceless night for something cause this alone worth more than everything this world can ever offer.

I haven't captured much photos because I was capturing more videos and I was enjoying the concert whole heartedly :)
So here's an instavid of some of the videos I collected : http://instagram.com/p/fEOjMNLWtB/
P.S The planetshakers' peepz liked my instavid! I'm gonna cry! Lol

♡ ♡ ♡
Sincerely,
Bethel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment