Friday 18 October 2013

IN ANOTHER LIFE







 I want to be a fairy or a goddess. Sometimes, it makes me wonder who I am in another life. 



My friends are starting to have their own photography business and it was a very random idea for us to have a funshoot. I've got nothing to do since it is sembreak, so I was up for it! So here's a few photo I would like to share with you guys.

PHOTOGRAPHY: Jo Deniega | I-Captive
STYLING: Yours truly
LOCATION: Consolacion - Genesis Valley

“Be brave enough to live creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. You cannot get there by bus, only by hard work, risking and by not quite knowing what you are doing. What you will discover will be wonderful; yourself.”

Together with Rhea Sy =)))

This photo is probably my favorite photo. I don't know why, but I just love how my eyes here say something idk. Also, my hair here is colored. I had this color during summer and dyed it back to black when the classes start because it is not allowed in my school. Btw, I am a Christian who is enrolled in a catholic school. I don't know how and why, but when my hair is exposed to sun, it makes this color. I made this as my profile picture in facebook and it's kinda funny to read the comments of my friends. It's kinda awkward receiving compliments though.  

In the middle of our shoot, the rain poured that left us taking a break for a few minutes. The place was beauty! I'd like to share the photos with you in another post :)




I am pretty not good at posing for photos especially those seductive thingy because I get too conscious a lot. I just have to this coz I was told to. Haha And this pose is so awkward. Ha! Thanks Jo for not making this photo a lil bit awkward. 


"I, myself, am entirely made of flaws stitched together with good intentions. "

" I do. I do... I do believe in fairies! "



♡ ♡ ♡
Sincerely,
Bethel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment