Sunday 22 September 2013

INTRAMURAL '13


Always wear your invisible crown. ♕ 


It's the time of the school year when all the colleges gather and unite. Everyone is so hyped to shout their respective cheers. As usual, the COE has the loudest cheer. I haven't heard the cheers of all the colleges because I arrived an hour after the starting remarks. I am not a morning person. It's too lazy to wake up so early. 
Day 1


"Class, what is "Nausea?" 
Whole class : .........
"It is..." *then starts singing and dancing* "Nausea with your girlfriend was hot like me, Nausea!"
 Hahaha Whaddup Sir Dequillo! ☺

Finally got the chance to have a photo with my favorite HumanAna teacher. One of the best and coolest teacher I've known.




Day 2


With my twinny, Hyaline

I introduce to you the people with epic sense of humor and the people who laugh the loudest. Your tummy and cheeks would ache when you're with these people. 
(L-R) Vivien, Coleen, and Vevoor


With clingy Jovito and Hyaline




Bball Championship with these people a.k.a official cheerleaders of CAS. HA! (incomplete) 


 It was CAS vs COC for the basketball championship and the game was so intense! CAS is the reigning champion for the basketball game and with the score of 81-88, the COC grabbed the champioship title. Can't wait for CAS to get back the title next year. Twas a good game though. C-A-S, CAS!! 







CAS team captain, Junix Labrador, got a cut on his forehead and bled after a collision with a COC player.


With Kuya Lyle, Ate Bea's boyfriend 

A photo with my favorite volleyball player! Guys, meet Miss Bea Gomez. She's such a beauty.

With Jan, a CAS volleyball player. 
While I am viewing my intramural photos, I realized where am I when it rained with heights!? Crap my genes. Ha ha 

The SSC ended the intramural with T.G.I.F. (Thanks God It's Funday). Rain or shine, the program continues.  Josenians surely know how to have fun. 





ADELANTE!

♡ ♡ ♡
Sincerely,
 Bethel xx












No comments:

Post a Comment