Sunday 25 August 2013

AUGUST

 
   Hey! I've decided to skip the awkward "hey, this is my first blog post" thing and ignore the fact that this IS my first blog post. I've been thinking for days about blogging here on blogger rather on tumblr. It's hard to leave tumblr though, because
I've been using it for years and I have posted tons already. Anyway, I won't be leaving tumblr. It's life there. I actually have three tumblr accounts. One is where I post too personal stuff and it's more like of a journal. The second one is my personal blog where I have been posting updates and the third one is a public account where I do reblogs :) I'll do my best to keep my personal blog updated.*crossedfingers* ✌ It's just that I don't know how to start, so I've been thinking of summing up the whole month of August though it hasn't ended yet. Most of my photos are taken from my mobile phone. 


CAS Recognition 



  


At Parola Lighthouse with college friends 

The only thing I captured during Siglakas 2013 closing remarks  because my battery was so dead. I blame 3g for it. 

♡ ♡ ♡
Sincerely, 
Bethel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment