Thursday 2 April 2015

Oslob Adventure 2.0


I can feel that there's so much to look forward to this year and that includes more spontaneous adventures and trips!
My cousins and I went to south again for an Oslob Adventure 2.0. Our first was at the Sumilon Island. It took us 30 minutes go get there through a bangka. The weather was gloomy and the waves were so big! Good thing we arrived safely. Welcome to paradise!





Summer has just started and I am three or four times darker now. I just can't resist. 







Second destination is the Tumalog Falls! It was my second time to be visiting the place but still it does not get the feeling of excitement to see such beauty. I could see minor changes and it's even better now. 




I wonder where my gypsy soul takes me the next time. 

 ♡ ♡ ♡

Sincerely, Bethel 


















No comments:

Post a Comment