Wednesday 25 March 2015

JUST BEACHY




It's the time of the year again when everyone dresses with light materials to feel cool under the hot sun. Most people will be spotted in shorts, sunglasses, summer dresses and sandals.


Of course, it's the time for beach get-aways with friends and family. Speaking of beach trips, I had a hard time looking for new bikinis to wear for this summer. I really wanted to buy some neoprene or triangl bikinis but I doubt it'll match my body physique. While I was looking for bikinis, I came to see one-piece swimsuits and there I have made a choice. I wanted to wear one-pieces this summer! I fell in love with them right now. The best thing about one-pieces is that it can be styled in many ways. It is simple yet stylish. They could be paired with high-waisted denim shorts or even just a simple cover-up. 






     


  







      


Beach essentials.

Yup! As you can see I am currently reading Haruki Murakami's 1Q84. I don't really read a lot that is why I am challenging myself to finish this book. It's going to be another achievement and another crashed out item from my bucketlist for this year. *fingers crossed for this!* 

Let me share something from 1Q84.

"I’ve had that kind of experience myself: I’m looking at a map and I see someplace that makes me think, ‘I absolutely have to go to this place, no matter what’. And most of the time, for some reason, the place is far away and hard to get to. I feel this overwhelming desire to know what kind of scenery the place has, or what people are doing there. It’s like measles - you can’t show other people exactly where the passion comes from. It’s curiosity in the purest sense. An inexplicable inspiration."



      
      
      
      

      

   ♡ ♡ ♡


Sincerely,
Bethel xx
      











No comments:

Post a Comment