Thursday 21 August 2014

VULNERABLE

I really suck at putting my thoughts and feelings into words. This is the main reason why I love this independent and strong woman, Sade Andria Zabala. I've been reading her tumblr for a year already and from the very first post I have read, I instantly became a fan.   

Life is the the never ending roller coaster and I am in one of the lowest right now. Why on earth do some people never think that some things are better left unsaid because it's too cruel to stab the heart like over and over again. I have become such a numb to feel anything. So, here are a few of
Sade's works that would sum up what I feel right now. 

"I officially give up on relationships.
I love him so much, and yet he found a way to twist things just so he could jump out. He used his insecurities and projected them to me. It is so difficult to breathe. 
Breaking up is one thing. Being accused of doing the worst thing you know someone could do to him, is even worse. 
It’s like he shit on everything we had. Like it wasn’t real or true. Like none of it ever happened. JUST so he could get out of it the way he wanted to.
I am collateral damage.
Painted like a villain so he could ease his own guilt over the way he handled things.
And still, I love him. I LOVE HIM.
Am I so unloveable? Why do I always see the good in people who only see the bad in me? I hate my personality. No one can ever put up with me."

“That’s what really scares me.
Falling in love is easy. Having sex is easier. But bumping into someone that can spark your soul - that shit is rare.
You could fuck four, five, all the people in a god damned room and you’d only feel a connection with one. Or none at all.
And what sucks is despite the undeniable real magnetic pull between the two of you, more often than not, you don’t end up together. 
I’m afraid I won’t meet anyone else I can connect with.
I’m scared it’ll be just you.”

Love her works? There's much more. You may check her out on tumblr - surf and white 

Ciao. 

♡ ♡ ♡



Sincerely,

Bethel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment