Sunday 27 April 2014

Life's a Beach



Can you sea what I sea?


After weeks of craving, finally hit the beach yesterday. One problem this summer are the clashing of outings. It is so hard to
choose when you want to join all. You know, summer class problems. 

Some of my high school friends and I went to Karancho. It is somewhere in Lapu-lapu City. 



With the whole gang 

It was noon when we arrived in the place. Just in time for lunch. And who wouldn't love grilled chicken, fish, and pork for lunch?! 


It was around 2pm when we finished eating our lunch. The seashore is just few meters away from us. We wanted to dive into the sea water. Unfortunately, it was low tide. So, we decided to walk till we could reach a deeper part where we could swim. We have already walked far (i don't know exactly how many meters) but still the water is still up to our knees. Oops! Then there was this man who came near us and told us that he could take the whole gang to a place where we could dive and jump in by using his "bangka" only for 30 pesos per head! Without any hesitations, we agreed because we wanted to enjoy our stay! Of course, lol. 





#SELFEET 

And yes, we were taken in the middle of the sea! The sea water is so tempting that it made me dove in so quick! Haha 




    And look what I found! It's Patrick! I love starfishes! Don't worry, I put it back in the water after I took this photo. 😊

   Brighter than the sun. Oops! Jk 🙊

 Lovin livin the beach life. 


  Till the next beach trip :)

 ♡ ♡ ♡

Sincerely
Bethel xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment