Wednesday 26 March 2014

DESTINATION: LIFE TO THE FULLEST


Here's to meeting new people, exploring different places, experiencing different cultures, and more adventures. 

Now I'm breathing summer. This is the first time that I've traveled so far in Cebu. We went to three places located at the Southern end of the Island - Moalboal, Badian, and Malabuyoc which are 3-4 hours away from the city proper.

My feet crave to travel but before I go to the other places, I want first to explore the beauty of our own. It was also a privilege to stay in a kumbento because I got the chance to know what it looks like (excuse my non-catholic curiosity) and how people there live everyday. It was a nice experience although we weren't able to sleep there since we checked in at a resort. 

Badian Church



Badian Church at night. 






Love under the guava tree haha jk!


And yes,Badian has great beaches. 

#FromWhereIStand



Greetings from my overused sandals. 


Always craving for you. 

Tryna be flexible. But no. I ain't no more. Need to get back on track. 


The weather was not so good during this time because it was Signal No. 1 for Southern part of Cebu. The wind was so strong I could fly and reach the next island. 

Me and my wackiness



The next day, we attended Badian's church priest's birthday, Ate Ann's uncle. There were a lot of FOODS! Three lechons were served and our reactions in this photo shows how much we love it. *laughs*


Looking forward for more adventures and first times this summer. Oh crap! I forgot I have summer classes. Sux. Anyway, Happy Summer everyone! Carpe Diem! 

 ♡ ♡ ♡

Sincerely, Bethel 




No comments:

Post a Comment