Sunday 25 March 2018

Beach Bum


I know that I've been visiting Santa Fe, Bantayan Island but I just can't keep my self from going there again and again! Summer is here after all and I am in a summer state of mind (forever and always). You know it's summer when it's heating up and the only place you need to be is under the sun and palm trees then soak up each wonderful moment of the island! 


I took these photos on my most recent spontaneous beach trip to Virgin Island just nearby Sta. Fe Bantayan. I just can't describe how much I love the serenity, infinity, and absolute beauty of this place. If you're going to Cebu City, I hope you would include this in your itinerary.  I promise you won't regret it!





🔸 How to get there? 

From Cebu North Bus, you have to ride a bus going to Hagnaya. Travel time is approximately 3-4 hours depending on the traffic. Ceres aircon bus offers Php175. Once you reach Hagyanaya Port, you need to ride a barge going to Sta. Fe for Php180. In an hour, you’ll be welcomed by the beautiful scene of Bantayan Island. Charter a bangka going to the island. We had ours for Php 1,200. The more you are in a group, the cheaper the cost (haha)

🔸Entrance Fee

Php 500 for the first two and Php 100 for each additional head.

🔸Facilities

The island offers tents, cottages, and bamboo houses with prices ranging between Php 300-Php 1000. If you plan to have an overnight stay, cottages cost Php 1500 good for 5 while the bamboo houses cost Php 1500 good for two only.

P.S. There’s no corkage fee! You may bring all the foods you want. Don’t care about the summer body, girl. Confidence is the key 😉



Being a tita is such a fun duty!

Kids caught a sea horse! I was entertained as well since I can't event remember when was the last time I saw one. The fact that they are one of the endangered species now makes me sad though :( 


Let's get connected! 

📩 mendozabetheljoy@yahoo.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bechaiida
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bechaiida
Facebook: Sincerely, Bethel

And another travel vlog for you guys! 


 ♡ ♡ ♡

Sincerely, Bethel 


No comments:

Post a Comment