Monday 5 February 2018

48 Hours in Bacolod City Plus Campuestohan Highland Resort


 
I love traveling and my job. So when I knew that I would be given the opportunity to do both, I wasn't able to hide how giddy I felt. 

I flew to the City of Smiles - Bacolod City for a Job Fair in partnership with STI - West Negros University. The last time I visited this city was 2016 in which I only stayed for a night! During  my current stay, I didn't let any second go to waste. I explored more of the city, visited and ate in their cafes, and met more beautiful people.
 
The Recruiter Life
Bringing a big luggage full of recruitment forms and a bunch of collateral. Do I look like a legit working girl now? (hahaha) 


AFTER WORK DIY CITY TOUR

 
Feeling touristy in front of Bacolod's New Government Center 

 
San Sebastian Cathedral at night.

 
Commuted alone going to Calea to reward myself with my favorite Blueberry Cheesecake to-go (yum!) 

// Foodtrips //

 
This time, I wouldn't miss trying Bacolod's famous chicken inasal. 

 
Ended the night at Cafe Bob's with their mouthwatering gelatos and pastries.





 We stayed at Go Hotel which is just a stone away from Robinson's Mall. Located at the ground floor of the hotel is Weego Cafe and its wondrous wall arts.

 

// Talisay City //

 
On our last day just before our flight, we had a quick tour at Campuestohan Highland Resort. In case you're curious why The Ruins wasn't on my list, it's because I've already visited the place during my first visit. If I had the luxury of time, why not? 




Campuestohan Highland Resort brings our childhood fantasy places from rhymes to life! Be fascinated with the themed accommodations like Bonita Huts, Charming Log Cabin, Big Shoe, and Wooden Igloo-shaped huts. Kids and those kids-at-heart may goof around with the different movie characters, animals, and play area. Also, take a splash in their wide shark wave pool and let your brave souls experience their thrilling activities! This place has so much to offer aside from its picturesque sceneries and is definitely perfect for everyone.
📍Location:Talisay City, Negros Occidental
💸: Php 150 - Entrance Fee
Php 100 - Roundtrip shuttle service

🚌How to get there? 

Renting a van or trike is expensive since it costs 200/pax (one way only). So, here's the good news! Just last month, daily shuttle service is now available only for Php 50/pax (one way)!
Loading and drop-off point is at iMart-caltex East (across Lopue’s East). All of their official resort vehicles have the Campuestohan Highland Resort logo.

Monday to Sunday Trip Schedule:

Bacolod to resort
Resort to Bacolod
7 AM
8 AM
9 AM
10 AM
11 AM
1 PM
2 PM
3 PM
8 AM
9 AM
10 AM
11 AM
1 PM
2 PM
3 PM
4 PM
5 PM
 
📲For reservations and other inquiries, you may contact - 09778040808 or visit their official website http://campuestohanhighlandresort.com
P.S. Don't forget to charge your phone and camera batteries for a whole day photo sesh or else, you'll be like me who was left with limited shots to take 😂














 




Join me on my first vlog video as I am taking you with me on my first offsite job fair at the City of Smiles (Bacolod City) in which I had the opportunity to travel at the same time. 


Follow me on social media: 

♡ ♡ ♡

Sincerely, Bethel




No comments:

Post a Comment