Tuesday 28 January 2014

AND A PINCH TO GROW AN INCH


Turning eighteen is a once in a lifetime experience. Celebrating my eighteenth birthday was a last minute decision. It was a pool party with cupcakes, balloons, drinks, foods, and house music. No eighteen roses and candles or whatsoever. I’m glad I celebrated though! It was pretty chill, so there’s nothing much to say.



With my girls (Yanny, Claire, Bridget, Carmelle, Sherlyn)


Yup, it's us again. You probably know them all.


(1. Harrold 2. Justin)


 Let the shutter do all the work. 


With the topless nerd, Feliciano


High School friends


 I already turned 18. It seems to me like nothing has changed. It has just been another day and everything will just be the same the next day and the next and the day after this day. But as I look around me, everything has definitely changed. The surroundings, the culture, the people, the things I prefer, my mindset and my priorities.







(ChaoButt 1. Johnson 2. Nick 3. Feliciano + Justin)


With them high school guys and Jestom




Johanick's feet. Love this one because it looks so magical. (Okay, here goes the fairy-tale side of me. Lol)


We stayed by the poolside and it was so freaking cold. If you would go inside our room, it is twice colder. So, here is our improvised heater. 


With Bridget. She's got all the photos during my birthday. I'll share the other photos once I get a copy of the files ;) 


Claire surprised me few minutes before the clock strikes 12 because she couldn't wait to surprise me hahaha thanks, Cuhlaire! That phone call though :) When the clock strikes 12, they made me sit in a chair in the middle and each delivered a message for me then danced with me. Awee, thanks, guys! 


 The last time I celebrated my birthday was when my mom threw a party when I was in Kindergarten II, I was six?, at our classroom with Jollibee and another celebration when I got home. I don’t usually throw parties, but this one was worth remembering.


♡ ♡ ♡

Sincerely,
Bethel xx




No comments:

Post a Comment