Wednesday 1 January 2014

ADIEU, 2013


To new beginnings
in fear and faith
and all it tinges.

To love is a dare, 
when
hope and despair, 

are grace upon it hinges.

-Lang Leav

Spent the last day of the year at Kasadya sa SRP. Strolled, rode all the spinning-rides, and had fun. Such a great way to end the year. 









It was 5-ish when we arrived there. Perfect timing for taking photos! I was enjoying the great view of the sunset at the carnival while waiting for my cousins.




This reminder caught my attention because I find it hilarious. Hahaha 


These are the two rides that I enjoyed the most and got me dizzy.

1. Octopus Ride

2. Galactic



 It has been a good year. There were ups and downs, but I could say 2013 is one heck of a unique roller coaster ride. Thank you for the people who made it special, for the lessons that books couldn't teach me, and memories that will forever stay in my heart. It's a bittersweet goodbye, 2013 


Another year, new memories. Surprise me, 2014.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FOLKS! :)


♡ ♡ ♡

Sincerely,
Bethel xx





No comments:

Post a Comment