Sunday 13 August 2017

Breaking Through


Hola, everyone! No, these photos have no connection slash relevance to this post (LOL). I haven't had the time to update this blog since I've been very busy coping up with the adulting life. Time flies too fast that I can't believe it's been a year since I graduated in college. I somehow miss all those school paper works, burning the midnight oil for long quizzes and oral recitations, and simply the student life. 

So to recap, here are a few of significant events that happened after college graduation to date.
  • Did Parasailing at Boracay (more items to check from my bucket list).
  • Passed the board exam and became a Registered Psychometrian by the age of 20.
  • Joined Author Solutions Phils. Inc.'s family as a Jr. Associate for Human Resource Talent Acquisition Management. 
  • Bought a phone and invested on a good DSLR camera with my own money. (Yaay!!)

I don't have everything I want (doesn't limit to material things) right now, but I am grateful that I have everything I need. I'm a work in progress and I'll get there a little at a time, not all at once. Won't limit my self to anything and be open to all the changes. As they say, seek what sets your soul on fire. 

Be free. Take risks. Learn. Grow. 




















SML for my cousins!!!

Invaded 856 G Gallery showcasing HOMAGE by Hadrian Mendoza until August 28, 2017 only!

Location: A.S. Fortuna street (near Bo's coffee Lightsite Parc)

How to get there? 
From Ayala Center Cebu, ride a jeepney (13C, 62B, or 62C) going to Cebu Country Mallthen another jeepney (21I) to A.S Fortuna Street. 


 ♡ ♡ ♡

Sincerely, Bethel 

1 comment: