Sunday 18 September 2016

Temple of Leah Photo Diary


Finally after five months of living under the cave, I'm out!! I would like to share the recent blessing showered upon me just this month. Last August 30-31, 2016,
I took the Board exam for Psychometrician and in just five days (five days might be too short for you guys but swear the agony of waiting causes much anxiety per day) the results were out! I can still remember it was exactly 11:30pm when the PRC released the list of successful examiners. Ideally, I would like someone to check my name but the adrenaline was too high that time I was hyped to check if all of my friends and I passed. My hand was shaking while scrolling to letter M. I screamed when I saw my full name on the list which woke my mother up. She thought I was screaming because I saw a big spider in my room (lol). It was a surreal moment that until now it won't sink in my mind that I'm finally a Registered Psychometrician with an extension in my name. Speaking of, I was about to request to get my license ID but I was not granted for I am still under the minimum age requirement. Like what, why. For the first time, I felt discouraged with my age. Anyway, this year has been great so far and full of blessings. Too much to be thankful for. Next goal to unlock - find a job.

So right now, I'll be sharing my photos from our spontaneous trip to Temple of Leah. By the way, all of these photos are taken from iPhone5s only! :)



These first two photos are a little bit blurry because I forgot to clean the lens before using it. Yikes. 






 Yay for a break of the LDR life *winks*



Tito of Davao invades Cebu. Awee, this is one of my favorite shots because their laugh is so genuine. Much love for these two cutie pies.



We ended the quick trip with a merienda from this truck just outside Temple of Leah's gate. These are fresh from Busay! Yum!

 Too bad we weren't able to achieve visiting Sirao farm as one of our itineraries for that afternoon since it was already getting dark as we go. We just went to Mountain View Pool for a quick side trip to treat our little prince for a quick swim! That's all for now and I'll try my best to keep this blog updated again :)

Sincerely,


Bethel Joy C. Mendoza, RPm (agh! this looks so good haha)




No comments:

Post a Comment