Tuesday 25 February 2014

YIN YANG THE WEEKEND



Being a student and a human at the same time is so hard, right? Probably this is the reason why I came up with that title. And this long weekend is filled with
debuts and school matters and stuff. I am trying to balance everything - divided my tiny body into many parts. How could you memorize thirty disorders only for orals and for one case study? Isn't it surprising? Isn't it amazing? Isn't it?

I first attended Glyza’s 18th held at Hotel Elizabeth last 22nd of February, Saturday. I love the details of the hotel. It was very angelic and the ambiance was good. Anyway, the most amazing part of the night was when the room was filled butterflies.

I don't know why, but I just felt like taking photos of the chandeliers inside the hotel. Maybe because they're fancy to look at? Oh, just maybe.



With Irene and Faye

Hello there Chin and Tzummie! Missing these cray cray mean people 



Look who we met at Cafe Noriter after the party?! James Reid and Brentt (idk the last name lol) I wish Ericka (James' girlfriend) was with them.  

24th of February: Macua's 18th

For the first time in forever, such an early bird at an event. Yikes! 

Lilac Wine

Everything just gets crazier when we are all together. High school friends are indeed irreplaceable! Such treasures. 



Happy Birthday, Snappy Macaw!   

We enjoyed the food. Once again, thanks, Mac! We love your mom! Hahaha

Mga dalagitos ROFL

Part of the 18 candles, again. As usual. It's my biz lol 
With some of Diol's USC friends and Yanny


Cheers to the freaking long weekend in which I don't freaking know how will I survive finals!

Soria loves me much! Hahaha 

With Ms. UP Cebu 2014. I'm so proud of this young lady!   


Then headed off to Basic to formally and legally welcome Macua's Legalization.

Classes resume in a few hours and it's cramming time! Ta'ta! Wish me luck! 

 ♡ ♡ ♡

Sincerely, Bethel 

 














No comments:

Post a Comment