Saturday 8 February 2020

My Sister Styles Me | Rampa PH


Having a sister is sometimes challenging and annoying, but most of the time, it's fun and the bond is ultimately what I treasure. Growing up with a sister is like having an instant bff whom I can share stuff with - that includes clothes! (haha) 

Finally my sister joins me on my channel! She styled up three outfits from Rampa PH. 

Watch the full vlog here:

 Lemme know which one is your fave outfit. Comment it down below! 



Rampa PH branches: 

đź“ŤPaperdolls Shop at Ayala Access Road, Cebu City 
đź“ŤShopwise Mambaling (accessories display only) 
đź“ŤJCentre Mall 





Let's get connected! 

đź“© sincerelybethel@gmail.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bechaiida

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bechaiida

Facebook: https://facebook.com/SincerelyBethel




No comments:

Post a Comment